Account Manager – Vancouver
At NOISE our mantra is ‘think better’.
We’re on a mission to provide strategic thinking that generates real results for our clients, and we’re looking for an agency superhero a.k.a. an Account Manger to join us.
Articulate, charming and sharp as a tack, you thrive in an environment where you can apply your smarts and sterling personality to create exceptional work.
Project management is your strong suit. From forecasting, costing, contact reporting and writing briefs, you’ve got the basics covered. It’s no sweat for you to organize a motely crew of creatives, slick tech-guys and media rock stars all while delivering exceptional customer service to your clients.
In your career, you’ve proven you can juggle multiple deadlines to produce work you’re proud of. You are a champion of effective communication and can fluently translate client objectives into agency briefs.
You’re smart enough to have an opinion, confident enough to share it and open enough to accept constructive feedback as part of the learning process. You’re on top of the latest campaigns, trends and gadgets and love talking about them.
Reporting to the Vancouver Senior Account Director, you’ll be working on a wide range of both digital and traditional projects for a variety of clients. We’re talking TV spots, websites, and everything in between.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Here’s the skillset we’re after:
- 3 – 5 years of ad agency or digital experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Extraordinary organization
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine passion for creativity and advertising
- Conceptual thinking skills
- Aptitude for working with technology and experienced in current digital ad standards and social platforms
- Good ping pong skills
- Ability to understand Antipodean accents is a plus
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Account Manager” in the subject line.
We are appreciative of your time, but unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. No phone calls please.