Designer Intern – Vancouver
The design internship position at Noise is a chance to be more awesome. If that’s not enough reason to apply, consider:
The design internship is a paid educational opportunity to join the creative team at Noise Digital and take part in the production of creative concepts for advertising, social media, web and mobile.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a talented design neophyte with the skills to translate concepts into effective visual designs for interactive marketing, online campaigns, web and motion-based projects. You are a fresh creative thinker with a passion for design in all media, and a love of making things.
You live for interactive, have a contagious work ethic with a strong attention to detail, strive to produce the work at the highest quality standards, and absorb design knowledge and trends.
Here’s what the job requires:
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent portfolio
- Online portfolio REQUIRED
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficient motion design skills including AfterEffects and other motion design tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web browser capabilities.
- Understanding of user interface design and visual design fundamentals and techniques in generating designs/layouts.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and best practices
- Strong photography skills
- Brainstorming skills.
- Problem solving skills
Using the subject line DESIGN INTERN, please email your CV and a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: we are appreciative of your time, but unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.