Intermediate Planner – Brand Experience & Communications (Vancouver)
Noise has a strong and proud reputation in providing sound strategic thinking that generates real, measurable results for our clients. This is underpinned by the agency’s core values of hiring smart people, doing smart work, and championing measurable results. Our Planners are champions of ‘thinking better’, challenging status quo and striving to find simple truths, to educate and to innovate. You love learning about culture, markets, technology, businesses, and consumers. The more you learn, the better you get at thinking differently.
You believe that it is easier to complicate a problem than it is to simplify it. Clients love your ability to analyze and dissect complex problems, outputting simple, tangible strategies.
As a Planner you are a champion for the consumer within the agency. To succeed in this role you have an innate understanding of people – why they think and behave the way they do – and an interest in getting to know our clients’ customers (really, really well). While you maintain a good understanding of the media landscape you believe that the most important is the idea, and the truth that is the driving force behind it.
- You will ensure strategy is at the heart of all agency produced campaigns and govern the implementation of solid, integrated strategies.
- You will present and sell agency strategies to clients.
- You will create inspiring briefs that deliver outstanding work.
- You love data and can interpret qualitative and quantitative information into actionable insights.
- You champion the consumer experience and develop insights and new strategies that connect our clients’ brands with their consumers in meaningful ways.
- You will design consumer journey maps and define consumer brand experiences that the agency use to develop winning creative and media solutions.
- You will assess the media landscape and work with agency teams to develop communication and touchpoint plans.
- You will develops mini-assignments and challenges that fuel creativity for our creatives.
- You will participate, curate and present new business presentations proposals to potential new clients.
Our ideal Planner will have:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a planning or strategy role at an agency
- Advanced understanding of the marketing and media landscape
- Strong industry recommendations
- Demonstrable success in developing winning strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- An innate curiosity and interest in human behaviour
- Proven track record in winning friends and influencing people