Digital Project Manager
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Digital Project Manager will be a champion of delivery and plays a key role in the managing complex and multidisciplinary projects.
Acting as the internal and external go-to person for all project-related items. Working closely with an Account Manager, you will manage multiple project tracks in the client’s portfolio of activities, including global digital media campaigns, strategic consulting projects, and marketing technology implementations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with Account Managers to manage scoping of projects, timelines, schedules and cost estimates.
- Develop project proposals, Statements of Work and Change Requests from briefs and other sources as needed
- Estimate and manage project timelines with quotable task breakdowns, steps, resources, and correct utilization rates
- Manage and update cost estimates and timelines, flagging issuance of Change Requests when required
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions, and escalate when needed
- Lead regular project huddles with project team, communicating roles, timelines and deliverables, ensuring that expectations are set
- Ensure all stakeholders have the most up-to-date project assets and that project documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Maintain weekly status reports, to be shared with Account Manager and other stakeholders as required.
- Source and manage appropriate 3rd party contractors as needed
- Coordinate and lead weekly project status meetings
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Maintain timesheets and weekly financial status,
- Validate actual time spent versus resourced to ensure allocated hours align with budgets
- Monitor invoicing and AR collections
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Post-secondary education and/or 2 to 4 years of experience working in an agency or consulting environment as Digital Producer or Project Manager
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project-tracks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding and experience with the full cycle production process
- Advanced computer and digital literacy skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Social Media)
- Experience in drafting Statement of Work documents, Project Plans, Change Requests etc.
- Experience using Project Management software
- Intermediate knowledge of marketing and digital media.
- Intermediate knowledge on project finance (budgets, forecasts, health etc.)
- Intermediate presentation skills – comfortable participating in and leading client meetings