Digital Project Manager
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager to join our leading data and marketing agency, Noise Digital. The Project Manager role oversees the day to day management of all our client projects, from exciting technology and data-focused transformation engagements to the nuts and bolts of modern digital media strategy, planning and campaign execution. We work with some of the leading consumer-focused clients in Canada such as Destination BC, Vega, Pattison, Leo Vegas, First West and Whirlpool.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the project management of client engagements, ensuring overall delivery of project within scope, timeline and budget.
- Lead internal team management and communication on a per project basis.
- Client communications on project health, budget, progress and status. Act as the client’s go-to person for project-related items daily. Consistently manage client expectations and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Requirements gathering, scoping and project estimation. Development of timeline/schedule and cost estimates based on requirements.
- Develop project proposals, statements of work and change request from briefs and internal and client discussions.
- Estimate and manage project timelines with milestones, task breakdown, resource allocation, progress and budget tracking.
- Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Organize internal communications to ensure all internal teams are aware of client objectives, requirements, deliverables and delivery expectations.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems, proactively identify solutions and escalate when needed.
- Leads and participates in daily/weekly project status meetings with project team, communicating roles, timelines, and deliverables. Produce weekly status reports for internal and client stakeholders as needed.
- Source and manage appropriate 3rd party contractors.
- Champion the quality and accuracy of all agency outputs by reviewing and auditing major client deliverables, checking for consistency and overall quality.
- Ensure project documentation is kept up-to-date and revised as necessary.
- Communicates budget tracking information to all internal and client stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role at an agency or in-house marketing team.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a relevant field (marketing, digital media, design).
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing paid media and social media campaign planning and execution.
- Knowledge of digital media (platforms, channels, buys), marketing, digital, and advertising industries and the competitive landscape
- Experience managing website planning and execution.
- Experience managing digital production; gathering requirements, scoping, estimating, and execution; with a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Experience in drafting typical project management deliverables such as; statement of work contracts, estimation and budget tracking spreadsheets, detailed project plans and change requests.
- Experience with project management software and tools.
- Experience with resource management and resource allocation.
- Experience with tracking and reporting project financials
- Ability to create presentations, communicate project plans, status reports, post mortems and project related deliverables.
- Ability to identify risks and provide solutions by communicating effectively and escalating appropriately.
- Ability to foster and maintain great relationships with both clients and internal teams.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner
- A level of comfort participating in and leading client and internal meetings
- PMP or equivalent project management certification an asset.