WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Someone who can get things done!
You have the ability to juggle with multiple timelines and requests from various stakeholders.
You take charge of keeping track of highlighters, vendor contacts, meeting bookings and basic support of busy agency life.
Someone to be an integral member of the Corporate Services Team to provide support to all functions of the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide professional reception services including routing all incoming/outgoing office traffic and communication involving staff, clients, suppliers, building management personnel, and other visitors in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Manage office mail and coordination of courier services.
- Open and closes the office, ensuring that office security is maintained at all times.
- Order office and kitchen supplies, ensuing the supplies are replenished before running out.
- Work alongside HR to coordinates onboarding / offboarding for staff
- Manage all travel bookings, based on defined procedures.
- Assist with company social event planning and social committee event planning.
- Manage the petty cash float and prepares petty cash reports for the
- Manage prepaid expenses and other related project purchases.
- Complete the bank deposit on a weekly basis.
- Prepare purchase orders based on defined processes and procedures.
- Prepare expense reimbursement requests for CEO.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a related field such as office administration
- 2 years of relevant work experience in office administration
- Experience reconciling expense claims
- Experience with accounts payable data entry
- Experience in social event planning
- Experience handling customers and resolving conflicts
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/ deadlines and multi-task in a face-paced environment
- Intermediate computer and digital literacy skills (Microsoft Windows / Apple OSX, Microsoft Office, Internet / Web)