Programmatic Ad Ops Manager
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Campaign Manager plays a key role in the development and execution of social media, mobile, display and performance media plans. This includes planning, implementation, management and day to day maintenance of paid media activity, including programmatic and social media buys. Using expert knowledge of digital media and analytics to provide executional insight during the development of media and plans and own the full execution of the campaign from development of final reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participates in media campaign planning process, including research, audience development and benchmarking.
- Works with the Media Strategist to develop plans for trafficking creative assets and evaluating campaign results.
- Provides Producers with estimated hours for each project on an ongoing basis.
- Executes campaigns across programmatic, social platforms and direct vendor buys.
- Monitors performance and make necessary changes that optimize towards reaching goals effectively. Ensuring a high level of performance in all campaigns.
- Ensures campaign budgets are pacing in accordance with the approved media plan.
- Maintains media plans with up-to-date records of the implementation of the plan (blocking charts, trafficking sheets, budget control reports, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Tracks media campaign performance and provide regular campaign summary reports for review with manager(s).
- Analyzes, interprets, and presents media results on an ongoing basis.
- Reviews the reporting dashboard or other data sources pertaining to the media campaigns, ensuring that data is correct and any anomalies are identified and adjusted.
- Provides actionable data-driven insights in language decipherable by key Stakeholders and Clients.
- Works with Media Strategist to develop reports that clearly communicate campaign performance and optimization recommendations.
- Presents reports both internally to team members and directly to clients when required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a relevant field (Data, Media, Communications, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience in an agency or media role.
- 2-4 years working with Facebook and Programmatic media (DSP, Ad Servers)
- Intermediate understanding of the marketing landscape.
- Intermediate knowledge of the digital landscape, including online campaigns, new technologies used in both front and back ends, social media, and online marketing.
- Intermediate knowledge of media specific terminology and digital metrics, corresponding data, and their implication on planning efforts.
- Intermediate knowledge of media and research tools (comScore, MRI, eMarketer, etc.).
- Advanced awareness of demand side platforms, data management platforms and ad servers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, custom charts, filters, dashboards, macros, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Ad Editor platforms (i.e. Google AdWords Editor and Facebook Power Editor).
- Intermediate knowledge of Enterprise Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of bid management or cross-marketing platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of technology platforms and how to design solutions that align the strategy overcome implementation obstacles an enhance campaign performance.
- Able to derive and communicate actionable insights from large disparate data sets.
- Advanced computer and digital literacy skills (Microsoft Windows / Apple OSX, Microsoft Office, Social Media).
- Google DoubleClick certification
- Google Analytics certification